Incase you don't follow my twitter (@niamhiejane btw) I am going to give you a brief insight on what this post is about. I often tweet pictures of various people and refer to them as the popular word at the moment "bæ" along with a couple of loved up emojis.
It only occurred to me the other day that I have quite a few "bæs" and then a lightbulb moment struck me. Fibonacci can have his sequence, the scientists can have their periodic table, but I can have my "bæ list"
So here it is, the official drawn up list of the bæs
(In no particular order)
Jack Nicholson
Kiefer Sutherland
Louis Theroux
Jonah Hill
Frank Sinatra
Jimi Hendrix
Buddy from cake boss
Malcolm McDowell
Jimmy Page
Emma Blackery
George Harrison
James Caan
Johnny Knoxville
Steve-O
Bam
Steven Spielberg
George from Gogglebox
Louis from Gogglebox
Elvis Presley
Danny DeVito
Robin Williams
Jenna Marbles
Stanley Kubrick
Tony Almeida
Leonardo DiCaprio
Nev Schulman
Male vets...everywhere
Peter Kay
Ray Winston
Trisha Paytas
Shane Dawson
Kurt Cobain
Alice Cooper
Angelina Jolie
Aaron Taylor Johnson
Leila Morse
Will Smith
Al Pacino
Robert DeNiro
Shelley Duvall
No comments:
Post a Comment