Monday, 5 May 2014

Hi...

This is my new blog thing (I've had like 7 which have all failed miserably)
The reason I'm making this one is because I kind of feel inclined to as my friends all made one so I didn't really want to be the odd one out (I know...I succumbed to peer pressure)
I don't even really know what this blog is going to be about, Infact thinking about it now, I have no idea what I'm going to do with this. This will not be a blog about makeup as I commit every "makeup sin" there is (yes I pull my eyelids when I apply eyeliner) and most of the makeup I have is just the cheapest I can get from superdrug. I don't have any of that fancy MAC stuff. This will not be a blog about health and fitness as I hate excercise, I do not get happy hormones from it at all. It's just going to be a blog about life really.
Anyway here is a bit about me:
-my name is Niamh
-my middle names are Jane, which everyone thinks is after my Aunty but its actually after my mums favourite song (oops) and Maaike after the midwife that delivered me who apparently was like a cheerleader when my mum was squeezing me out giving birth to me.
-speaking of giving birth to me, I was born with a massive head. Not only did I have to be hoovered out, I left my poor mother needing stitches *shivvers*
-I couldn't walk until I was nearly three, which meant whenever I saw a child that could walk I would kick them down to my level (#sassqueen)
-I have been playing the guitar for about 6/7 years now. I have two guitars, an acoustic and an electric, who are named after my main bæs (Lennon and Hendrix)
-I love music, my favourites include (*dermot o'leary voice* in no particular order) The Beatles-hence blog name, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The kinks, AC DC, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Alice Cooper *breathes*, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd, The clash...yeah
-I am insanely in love with Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Nicholson and James Caan
-My favourite author is Stephen King, My favourite book (so far) by him his The Shining
-I have a weird crush on Jonah Hill
-The majority of my dreams could easily pass as Stanley Kubrick films
-My dog is named after the song by the Rolling Stones "Ruby Tuesday" (you can imaging the singing when we leave her with the sitter)
-oh and I have a sister, but she's not important.

No comments:

Post a Comment